The GreenTech cluster can offer you different individual support services such as support with developing your Business Plan, your Financial Plan, assistance with conducting your Market Studies, advice on the different types of funding available, etc.
On this page, you will find information about the different steps involved in setting up a company in the Brussels-Capital Region...
Are you looking for an idea?
- Find out more about our continuous market monitoring
- Participate in the BSE Academy - The next call for applications will be launched in August 2015
- Discover what’s on offer in the technology area
- Find a patent in the database of the WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization) or the EPO (European Patent Office)
Are you looking to develop it?
- I am looking for a partner
- Participate in the BSE Academy - The next call for applications will be launched in October 2013
Would you like to validate your Technology?
- Contact one of our Brussels research centres
- Conduct a prior art search with the support of FPS Economy
What legislative constraints apply? In what legal context am I going to develop in the environmental sector?
What is a financial plan? What are my financial requirements? (in french or in Dutch only)
- The 1819 site offers all the necessary information in this area (in French or in Dutch only)
- If you are looking for “solidarity-based” funding", you will find it here (in French or in Dutch only)
- As regards subsidies and funding for environment and energy-related projects, the starting point for such information is the Ecosubsibru search engine. (in French or in Dutch Only)