greentech.brussels works with Enterprise Europe Brussels to help you find the ideal international research, technological or commercial partner. Enterprise Europe Brussels offers SMEs – as well as large companies, universities and research centres, and public authorities – a range of comprehensive services to facilitate their regional and international development.
Our support is free and provides access to the following services:
- Access to the largest European database boasting over 13,000 profiles offering research, technological and commercial partnerships;
- An email alert service allows you to receive the latest technological and commercial partnership proposals relating to your business sector;
- The possibility of posting a profile in this database (partner offer or search) to promote your search results or the innovative applications of your technologies, products, processes, services
- Participation in brokerage events at trade fairs relating to the environment, renewable energies, the circular economy and smart cities.
These business meetings allow you to arrange bilateral business meetings in advance with contacts you have selected from a catalogue.
They include: small and large companies, R&D centres, universities from the environmental, energy and cleantech sectors as well as regional authorities and institutional buyers (see the calendar of brokerage events organised by the network). Enterprise Europe Brussels helps you to write your cooperation profiles and identify the participants who are most relevant for you in order to maximise your opportunities for signing successful partnerships.
- Participation in company missions, i.e. organising a technological and/or commercial visit coordinated by Enterprise Europe Brussels in cooperation with a local contact in another European region. EEB can organise travel based on your needs. EEB provides support for logistical organisation as well as advice on the geographic zone targeted and the technological and commercial partnerships which may be of interest to you.
- Information on commercial legislation and public calls for tenders in Europe to help you export your products and services in some 60 countries covered by the network.
- Information and support for European funding in research and innovation, with a focus on Horizon 2020 (the European Commission’s 2014-2020 framework programme for research and innovation). As a national contact point for this programme, hub.brussels can help you access this funding. To find out more: “European research programme”.
Want to know more? Don’t hesitate to contact your Enterprise Europe Brussels advisors to benefit from our services: