Are you a SME, a large company, a research center or a public authority wishing to develop – or get involved in – a research and innovation project?
NCP Brussels can help any Brussels organisation to benefit from the main source of European funding for research and innovation projects, namely Horizon 2020.
As an official point of contact for the Brussels-Capital region within this programme, the NCP Brussels team offers free support to companies, universities, associations or research centres based in Brussels via a free professional service:
- Information on the latest European funding opportunities for research and innovation through our LinkedIn group and Twitter account and group information sessions on the different phases of a project as well as specific topics (thematic focus or specific instruments)
- Personalised support for project backers (coordinators or partners) throughout the project life cycle
- Before the launch of a project, we will help you to:
- Validate the project idea and find a corresponding European funding programme
- Identify quality partners through the NCP thematic networks or through participation in B2B meetings organised by the Enterprise Europe Network
- Determine financial, legal and administrative aspects related to the launch of a European project
- Consider intellectual property aspects
- During the project, we will help you to:
- Prepare the reporting of your costs and activities
- Solve any problem that may arise (for example: defaulting partner)
- At the end of the project, we will help you to:
- Develop operating and dissemination strategies to promote your research results (including the identification of suitable partners in collaboration with Enterprise Europe Brussels)
- Find European funding to continue the project
The NCP Brussels multinational team is hosted by hub.brussels. All our services are free as they are co-financed by the Brussels-Capital region and the European Commission.
There is more information on the NCP Brussels website, specifically the pages on European funding opportunities for
Your contacts for Horizon 2020 are: