Involvement of greentech.brussels in the BPRCE
hub.brussels, through greentech.brussels, has been entrusted with implementing several actions from the BRPCE( Brussels Regional Programme for a Circular Economy) as well as the coordination of the following three thematic axes:
- Direct Economic Grants (AED),
- Indirect Economic Grants (AEI),
greentech.brussels is also actively involved in the PREC’s governance bodies (steering committee, coordination committee).
More specifically, the greentech.brussels team works on the following measures:
- Measure AED 1: Supporting economic projects in Brussels which are innovative or have a leverage effect for the development of the circular economy through the Be Circular call for proposals.
- Measure AEI – 1A: Creating a coordination platform for circular economy support. Discover some of the support tools.
- Measure INNOV 4: Launching a clustering dynamic in the circular economy. More information on the circular economy cluster.
- Measure INNOV 5: Facilitating the emergence of multi-stakeholder circular economy projects within business clusters. More information on the multi-stakeholder projects.
greentech.brussels is also involved in the implementation of a series of other measures (LEG 2, AED 4, Innov 1, Innov 2, etc).