Over a 6-month period, around 15 teams of 2-5 people with complementary and varied profiles are supported in the creation of their future start-up.
The cycle provides collective sessions, workshops, personalised coaching and access to a panel of specialised experts. The particularity of the programme is that it includes a sustainable and circular dimension in the business model and throughout the preparation of the business project.
The aim of the programme is to give all future Brussels entrepreneurs the tools needed to create their company.
The programme is organised as follows :
- A step of exploration and meetings between the candidates
- Am I an entrepreneur?
- Associate and collaborate
- A working step on the market opportunity
- Identify the market opportunity
- Integrating the circular economy principles and the notion of resilience
- Developing your innovative business model
- Designing your solution
- A field-testing phase
- Achieving the first sales
- Testing your product / service
- Validating your solution
- A financing phase
- Drafting a financial plan
- Speaking with investors
During the programme, you will be required to draft a business plan and to present your project during a final pitch session.
4 good reasons to get involved with greenlab.brussels:
- Reduce the risks by testing your project
- Prepare a convincing business plan for investors and other sources of funding
- Acquire lasting entrepreneurial skills
- Be part of a unique network of entrepreneurs and coaches in the environmental and circular sectors
Part of the package
Get through the key stages of founding your start-up and benefit from a new network of entrepreneurs and networks. And for the projects that stand out: