The GreenTech department is partner of the Enterprise Europe Network.
For this reason, the department proposes at the companies of Brussels to develop their technologies, products or services via this network by the publication of a profile of offer of technologies.
He also proposes to help the companies of Brussels to identify technologies, products or services through the diffusion of a profile of request.
These offers and demands give access to partners, SME or research centres distributed in 50 countries.
Discover the offersand demands which are currently active on the network:
- Belgian water utility seeks innovative and cost-efficient sensors to monitor large particles presence in its water networks
- Brussels SME markets automatic lubrificators to reduce maintenance costs for wind energy players
- Remote monitoring solutions for cathodic protection systems of buried or underwater structures
- Belgian SME offers innovative condition monitoring solutions for roadside service stations
- Belgian SME offers advanced condition monitoring solutions for offshore wind foundations
- Brussels SME seeks distributors able to market its lubricators systems to the wind energy sector